- Lucas:Ali Bell doesn't play hide-and-seek she plays hide-and-pray-I-don't-find-you.
- Mackenzie:When Ali Bell gives you the finger, she's telling you how many seconds you have to live.
- Cole:Fear of spiders is arachnophobia, and fear of tight spaces is claustrophobia, but fear of Ali Bell is just called logic
- Kat:There used to be a street named after Ali Bell, but it was changed because nobody crosses Ali Bell and lives.
- Lucas:I heard Ali Bell once got bitten by a rattlesnake, but after three days of pain and agony, the rattlesnake died.
- Reeve:Well, I heard that when Ali Bell wants to laugh, she reads the Guinness Book of World Records.